Re: RDF Data Shapes WG agenda for 5 November 2014

You're right. I fixed the agenda with the proper links. Unfortunately, our
tracker doesn't seem quite set up properly and gives errors on some of its
own links! I'm sending an email to the system team.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Standards - IBM
Software Group