Re: Terminology: How to call "IRI or blank node"?

So, let's say there is a theory and meta theory and even several layers of it. There used to be a joke slogan in the OO community, btw, "Anything you can do, I can do meta". And let's say, these get conflated.

Who and what will such conflation impact negatively? What systems and applications get broken? How will it change what people who are using the standards to build solutions are doing and how they are putting the technologies to work?

In other words why is this important and what parts are important?

Irene

Sent from my iPhone