Re: shapes as classes

If the only connection is that they are in the same graph, then it might be in
scope.  However, if there is some indication that the connection is somehow
special because of the some characteristic of two nodes that are both in a
particular graph, then I would say that this is out of scope.

It appears to me that the latter is the case.

peter