Re: On managing our Requirements wiki page

Hi Peter,
I understand. Ideally we'd have some filtering mechanism that would allow
to only show the approved ones. I don't know whether we can add scripting
to our wiki. I'll investigate.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Standards - IBM
Software Group

"Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfpschneider@gmail.com> wrote on 12/19/2014
05:07:42 AM: