Re: Moved S38 into S13

Oh no, that's bad luck. If it's not too late yet, you may want to resend
the updated link to

https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/User_Stories#S13:_Specification_and_validation_of_metadata_templates_for_immunological_experiments

to your colleagues and blame it on some random guy in Australia that the
link was broken :)

Holger