Re: shapes-ACTION-5: New wiki page for requirements (probably only with a few to start)

On 12/12/2014 15:05, Simon Steyskal wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Looks great, thanks Peter & Holger.
>
> So how we want to proceed on this? Anyone can add(propose)
> requirements which she/he thinks are justified by user stories?

That's my understanding, and I have created two top-level sections to
begin with, and plan to add more until my energy runs out.

I assume this collection phase will be supported by continuous
refactoring and reviewing, and a proper clean up phase.

Please everyone contribute, and make sure we don't overwrite each
others' changes ;)