Re: shapes-ACTION-5: New wiki page for requirements (probably only with a few to start)

Hi Peter,

many thanks for starting this. We can iterate it from here. I just
wanted to confirm a couple of things.

I notice you have apparently bypassed the concept of a hierarchy between
the requirements, and instead made a top-level categorization of
"Approved" and "Under Consideration". Eric's work had some top-level
nodes such as

- High-level Language Requirements
- Modularization
- UI Generation
- Foundation
- Reasoning/Inference
- RDF target constructs
- Expressivity
     - algebraic
     - lexical patterns
     - value sets
     - cardinality
     - negation
     - other
     - multi-record
- Protocol/invocation
- Implementability
- Translation
- Outreach
- Unclassified

I am not saying we should follow the above hierarchy, because even
agreeing on such a hierarchy may be too difficult at this stage. So I
guess your structure suggests we simply start collecting and then do a
second pass to organize and regroup requirements. I can imagine the flat
list will quickly be filled with (too) many items.

Under "Derived from" I assume we also put links to the user stories.

My suggestion is that anyone can now start adding requirements following
the template used by Peter, using the controlled term "Derived from"
before hyperlinks to details.

I believe we should also have a category "Tags" which we could use
incrementally to categorize the items. In particular the tags could
contain the ID of the original author of the requirement, so that we can
keep track of who created what if there are questions for clarification.
So, an item could have a line

Tags: HK

for requirements that were created by myself. The first tag could be the
author, and other tags can be added later (esp something like
"Expressivity" sounds like a useful tag).