Re: Data Shapes WG Draft minutes for 30-31 October 2014

I know. This scribe.perl setup is very limited. It's hard to believe that
this the only system supported by sysreq.
Btw, my hopes for a brighter future went down the drain when Bert Bos,
whom I thought was working on improving it, told me it wasn't so. I
started looking into the script considering improving it a bit but haven't
managed to come around to doing anything yet.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Standards - IBM
Software Group

"Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfpschneider@gmail.com> wrote on 12/11/2014
01:31:40 PM: