Re: shapes-ISSUE-5 (Resource Shape Association): How is a resource associated with shapes?

I worked on this a bit as well. I think it'd be nice if we link all options
to Peter's document on Graph Association.
I suggest something like the following at the end of each section
'''Graph Association''': ''Embedding'', ''Explicit Linking''
with optional comments

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Research Group: http://aksw.org