Re: Data Shapes WG agenda for 11 December 2014

I see that you propose to freeze the user stories. I haven't yet been
able to edit the wiki, due to technical problems, so I would like an
exception for a few DC stories that I feel provide a unique viewpoint.
If you wish, I could provide them as a file that someone else could post.

kc