Re: rdfdatashapestracker-ISSUE-3 (Shape association): How is a shape associated with a graph?

Having an explicit pointer from an individual to a constraint is actually an
example of the first kind of mechanism, having the constraint be in the graph
itself.

It is possible to subdivide the associations based on either the source or
target of the association.  Some associations are between an entire graph and
an entire document.  Some associations are between a node in a graph (treated
either as an individual or as a category) and a particular constraint.  I
didn't get into this aspect of the association because that didn't appear to
be part of this issue.

peter