Re: existential variables

Hallo,
Sorry, I should have been more clear about my problem.
I actually was wondering about existential variables
in the premisses of rules.
However, after carefully studying your document, I
make following two assumptions:
1) existential variables are not permitted in the
premisses of rules
2) it is always permitted to replace a blank node by
an existential variable.
If you can agree with these assumptions, my problems
with variables are solved.
With kind regards,

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/