Re: Notation for sets in n3

How about adding at least one comma to a list syntax to give set
syntax, so that the same punctuation is used for lists.  The comma
could be thought of as adding unorderedness.  (The other use of a comma
occurs in RDF statements with multiple objects - and the objects are of
course nor ordered)

  (,)  The null set
(  :a  ,)  The set with  only :a in it
( :a, :b, :c)  The set with :a , :b and :c in it

- Advantage is that lists and sets are similar and use up the same
delimiters.

You might think that the "," should add order (as in a python triple or
sequence) but in fact in most grammars order is normally important --
you can't just reorder the tokens -- so a special character to indicate
unorderedness makes more sense, one could argue.

Tim