Re: Turtle - Terse RDF Triple Language changes at 2004-07-07

Dave Beckett wrote:

> I just made a couple of minor changes to Turtle to fix some EBNF typos and explain
> a little more about conformance.  See the document at
>   http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/discovery/2004/01/turtle/
> and the details in the document changelog at
>   http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/discovery/2004/01/turtle/#sec-changelog

Hi Dave,

Quote from the changelog:

    predicateObjectList modified so that whitespace is optional and not
    required before the final ';'

Is there a reason why you removed the whitespace requirement before
the _final_ ';', but left the whitespace requirement before
_intermediate_ ';' characters intact? IMHO, it would me more intuitive
to drop the other whitespace requirement in predicateObjectList too.
 From a grammatical POV this won't be a problem either.

Regards,

Arjohn

--