Re: The questions about Customer Experience Digital Data Layer 1.0

Hello Bob and Andrew,

Given your interest in Customer Experience Digital Data, this a friendly hello from W3C Communications to let you know about the Digital Marketing Workshop, 17-18 September in Tampa, Florida.

W3C Workshops are free to attend, provided you submit a statement of interest or position paper by 14 August.  Here is the call for papers: http://www.w3.org/2015/digital-marketing-workshop/

We would certainly welcome demos and implementations of CEDD at the workshop!

Kind regards,

Karen Myers
W3C Communications Team
Office: 1.617.253.5509