Re: CSV on the Web validator (java-based)

That’s great! If you would like to prepare an EARL Report,a as described in the implementation report [1], we can update it to include this implementation. I’d be happy to work with you on making this happen.

Gregg Kellogg

[1] https://w3c.github.io/csvw/publishing-snapshots/PR-earl/earl.html

Sent from my iPad