Re: CSV metadata generator and editor

This looks great :) I have just made a quick post about it in the blog for
the new CSVW Community Group, as well as creating a "tools and
implementations" section within that blog for similar future posts.

https://www.w3.org/community/csvw/2016/01/20/csv-metadata-generator-and-editor/

As the WG winds down we will do more and more in that group. It seems that
blog posts for a community group get automatically fwd'd to the
corresponding mailing list, so the post has now also gone to the CG list,
public-csvw@w3.org (see https://www.w3.org/community/csvw/ )

cheers,

Dan