Re: Timing questions

Brilliant!

To save time, but follow a procedure, could you call for an official consensus by email, if all the issues are closed, for a call for consensus for moving for PR? One we have the official resolution, I will try to get a PR transition call set up.

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)