RE: javascript implementation update

Hi Jeni,

I haven’t been able to carve out any time to work on this lately. I had made some good progress [1] but unfortunately, I haven’t touched it since February. At one time it was passing most of Gregg’s tests, but  I’m afraid it has been so long that the spec has changed significantly. But I haven’t given up!

Keep in mind, this is my first JS project (most of my programming experience is in Java and Ruby), so there are probably better/more elegant ways to do what I’m trying to do. But If anyone wants to team up on this, I would certainly welcome the help and collaboration! Otherwise, I’ll do what I can on my own, but probably not until late June/early July.

Thanks,

Bill

[1]  https://github.com/waingram/csv-transformer

--

Bill Ingram

Manager, Scholarly Communication and Repository Services

University Library

(217) 333-4648

wingram2@illinois.edu