Re: Telcon 7th Jan 2015

> On Jan 7, 2015, at 3:13 AM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Personally, I would like to talk about the metadata files, their merge, priority, etc. At the moment, this seems to be the most complicated but also pretty crucial issue.

Can someone point me at the use case(s) for why this merge/import functionality [1] is required? I think it introduces a fair bit of complexity for someone implementing a client (me). Perhaps that says more about me however :-)

For some context I’m doing some work with the HathiTrust Research Center [2] making the case that they should share their worksets of book data using CSVW, since they are already making data available as CSV and are considering making it Linked Data friendly.

//Ed

[1] https://w3c.github.io/csvw/syntax/index.html#locating-metadata
[1] http://worksets.htrc.illinois.edu/worksets/