Re: hotel in London?

> On Jan 6, 2015, at 11:06 PM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Hi guys,
>
> whoever travels to the f2f: has somebody people already made hotel reservations? Would be good to be at the same place, and we should also make reservations asap...

I was also awaiting clarification on the venue. I seem to recall Google, but I believe Jeni mentioned that was close to VIctoria Station, where a search shows it to be near the Tottenham Courd Rd Tube station. I was then going to either look for a hotel, or possibly AirBNB. There are several locations that come up nearby: https://www.airbnb.com/s/Tottenham-Court-Road--London--United-Kingdom?cdn_spdy=1&checkin=02%2F09%2F2015&checkout=02%2F14%2F2015&guests=1&source=bb&ss_id=29y01r39. There are also several hotels listed near there too; perhaps Google has a special rate?

I'd like to get this settled soon too.

Gregg