Re: Agenda for CSV WG F2F

On 8 February 2015 at 14:51, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As promised, I’ve fleshed out the agenda for the CSV WG F2F next Thursday & Friday, assigning all the ‘needs discussion/decision’ emails into buckets and giving them timeslots. It’s here:
>
> https://www.w3.org/2013/csvw/wiki/F2F_Agenda_2015-02

A note on logistics.

I have taken the list of expected attendees from that Wiki page and
pre-registered them with Google's Reception in this building.

https://www.w3.org/2013/csvw/wiki/F2F_Agenda_2015-02#Attendee_List

The list is currently:

Ivan Herman ivan@w3.org
Jeni Tennison Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Gregg Kellogg  Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Jürgen Umbrich (WU Vienna) juergen.umbrich@wu.ac.at
Jeremy Tandy Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>
Phil Archer phila@w3.org
Rufus Pollock (maybe) rufus.pollock@okfn.org
Davide Ceolin d.ceolin@vu.nl

If you are on this list, in theory the (non-Google) front desk
reception that controls access to the building will know about you and
let you through. Proceed to 3rd floor reception where I or a colleague
(Ed Parsons who kindly volunteered to help) will get you badged in for
the Google areas of the building. On Thursday we will be on the 1st
floor; on Friday, on the 3rd floor.

If you are not on this list but expect to attend, please let me know
asap today. If you are on the list but expect not to attend, please
also let me know. This will make everything go more smoothly tomorrow,
since the building is complicated by having both front desk reception
+ also 3rd floor Google reception, elevators etc.

Also a reminder from the wiki page: there are several Google offices
scattered around London, including two on this same street. You want
the one at 123 Buckingham Palace Road (and *not* Belgrave House
nearby). This is written in
https://www.w3.org/2013/csvw/wiki/F2F_Agenda_2015-02#Logistics_and_Hotels
alongside a map link.

Regarding agenda schedule it's possible we may need to move the lunch
slot later, am still waiting on confirmation and will verify asap. Can
supplement with snacks if people get hungry waiting.

Any problems tomorrow my mobile is +447827808298 - I'll be around the
building from 8.30 or so.

We agreed on the call to try to eat together nearby Thursday night.
Any recommendations / preferences are welcome - I don't eat out around
here much.

See you soon,

Dan