Re: CSVW upcoming meetings and Github Issue lists

From: Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock@okfn.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 09:33:00 +0000
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Cc: "public-csv-wg@w3.org" <public-csv-wg@w3.org>, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Just to say I've reviewed discussion in 54 and 48 and the currently likely
proposed decisions look good.

Rufus

--

*Rufus PollockFounder and President | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> - see

The Open Knowledge Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is
incorporated in England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with
company number 05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered
office address: Open Knowledge Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre,
Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, UK.