CSVW upcoming meetings and Github Issue lists

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 16:50:36 +0000
To: "public-csv-wg@w3.org" <public-csv-wg@w3.org>, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Since the US is largely offline this week for Thanksgiving, I suggest
we skip this week's call.

Next week I'm out and largely offline. Jeni might be around?

But really the whole thing is in editorial hands at this stage.

https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22Requires+telcon+discussion%2Fdecision%22

... shows only two open issues requiring telecon discussion.

-Pattern string formats for parsing dates/numbers/durations
https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues/54

(which had some informal discussion last week)

and

- Using JSON-LD for the metadata document
https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues/48

(which I thought was pretty much settled?)

When the time comes that we really have no more editorial issues to
discuss, let's declare victory and publish our final specs. Editors -
can you make sure github is up to date w.r.t. the assistance you need
from the WG to get your doc moving towards a final stable state?

cheers,

Dan