Re: Request for comments about requirements

From: Andy Seaborne <andy@apache.org>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 10:51:24 +0100
To: public-csv-wg@w3.org
On 21/05/14 10:21, Ivan Herman wrote:
>> R-HeadingColumns
>> >Ability to handle columns as row headers.
> We have not discussed that yet, ie, I am not sure it is an 'accepted' one.

Going back to UC#8, I don't see that columns 1 and 2 form "headers" in
the sense of tabular data; rather they are primary key information and
this is described in the URIMapping paragraph that follows
HeadingColumns description.  Davide - Is this due to domain terminology?

	Andy

PS The sentence "The first column contains a GenBank identifier for each
gene, with the column name "gene_name"." is repeated.