Re: A draft outline for the CSV2RDF document

Ok, now I understand the difference, thanks. Indeed, I use templates for one term; again, just as R2RML does.

I am a little bit afraid of the potential complexity of that approach. The one-term-template is pretty straightforward both for the implementation and the user, is syntax independent and can be easily re-used for XML or JSON, too. The per-row-template seems to be syntax dependent and more complex though, clearly, much more powerful. I have to think about it...

Ivan

----