Re: moving the use case document to FPWD

Jeremy and Davide,

My responses are below using a >> and capital letters.  By use of the
capital letters I'm not shouting just helping making answers more
visible.  :-)

Thanks,

Eric

1)      [Eric] add use case #16 City of Palo Alto tree data

>> YES

2)      [Eric] add use case #21 Displaying locations of care homes on a map

>> POSSIBLY ADDED TO DAVIDE'S LIST?

4)      [Eric] tease out and make explicit the requirements in use
cases #7, #12 and #17 ... noting the implied "microsyntax" requirement
in #7

>> YES

Also, Eric: we previously talked about adding a use case about ncdump
(netcdf dump). Is this still necessary / feasible?

>> YES

Davide: it seems Eric has a lot still to do ... are you able to take
action #2 (adding use case #21 Displaying locations of care homes on a
map). Please refer to my earlier email for my thoughts on that use
case (not much to say - but could be helpful).