RE: June 18 call summary: resolved to publish use-cases-and-requirements

Hi -

I am not aware of any remaining outstanding tasks. There may be some additional feedback from David Booth which can be incorporated if it arrives in due time.

I note that the Requirements are still "candidate". I think this is fine at present as we have not had an in-depth discussion to match the requirements against the proposals developing in the other work streams.

Jeremy