Re: ACTION-23: Remove empty categories from uc doc (CSV on the Web Working Group)

Hi all,

I marked this action as closed, cause I removed the empty categories.
I think I missed them because yesterday I accidentally merged the file I pulled from github with an old local one. I think now everything is up-to-date, but please, take a look at it (and apologies for this inconvenience and for having missed the empty categories before).
Cheers,

Davide