Re: what about CSV fragments?

Erik,

As for the core remark: I think the simple answer is: it seems that no use cases were submitted (so far) that relied on fragment identifiers. If you have a real-life case for that: please send information to us and we would be happy to include it!

Cheers

Ivan

On 09 Jul 2014, at 10:43 , Erik Wilde <dret@berkeley.edu> wrote:

> hello.
>
> looking through http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-csvw-ucr-20140701/ i am a bit surprised not to see any mention of fragment identifiers. wouldn't a not-so-unusual way of working with CSV include ways to link to fragments of a CSV resource and, for example, make statements about it?
>
> i am not part of the WG or subscribed to the mailing list, so if possible, please include my email address explicitly in follow-up emails.
>
> thanks and kind regards,
>
> dret.
>
> --
> erik wilde | mailto:dret@berkeley.edu  -  tel:+1-510-2061079 |
>           | UC Berkeley  -  School of Information (ISchool) |
>           | http://dret.net/netdret http://twitter.com/dret |

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Digital Publishing Activity Lead