Re: First Face-to-Face meeting

From: Axel Polleres <axel@polleres.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 14:22:58 +0100
Cc: public-csv-wg@w3.org
To: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Firstly, apologies for missing the first telco.

0 Ö I will probably not be able to join physically but would appreciate the possibility to join remotely.

BTW, I donít know whether it had been discussed, but would it be an option to co-locate a f2f with the European Data Forum? http://2014.data-forum.eu/

Thanks,
Axel

--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna