First Face-to-Face meeting

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 12:07:40 +0000
To: public-csv-wg@w3.org
Having investigated possible dates, Dan, Ivan and I propose a Face-to-Face meeting 24-25th March in London, likely at Google Campus.

Please could everyone on the Working Group respond with a quick +1 or -1 or 0 about those dates to indicate that you can, can’t, or might be able to come. It’s unlikely that everyone will be able to, so we’re just aiming for a critical mass.

Thanks,

Jeni
--
Jeni Tennison