Re: Model / Syntax Updates

On 24 Feb 2014, at 18:15 , Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com> wrote:

> Hi Ivan,
>
> Yes, good point about regions. I’ll rephrase to “a set of rows and columns and all the fields within the rows for those columns” or something.
>
> Similarly, good catch about I18N. What’s the right way to approach the I18N people?

Well, when we feel it is o.k., we will have to contact the I18N WG:

Chair: Addison Phillips, addison@lab126.com, and the staff contact Richard Ishida, ishida@w3.org.

It is good if we do it on time, because they usually have lots of things on their plate. But I guess that asking specific questions might help.

Cheers

Ivan

----