Re: Scoping Question

Dear all,

I find myself also looking to see in which box we were. I would go for
both, but then we should be clearer

APPROACH 1 : CSV5
==> Specification is the description of an automata as in HTML5 (I started
a sketch at https://github.com/innovimax/CSV5 )
APPROACH 2 : CSVOM
==> Specification is an EBNF of what a canonical document should look like.
It would also represent the outcome of parsing CSV5.

I feel that it will be difficult to do one without another as they are
really intermingled (at least in the discussion I've seen so far)

Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL
Consulting, Training & XML Development