Re: Tableau tools [was: CSV2RDF and R2RML]

I agree that a number of tools are missing. I will add LibreOffice and iWorks tomorrow, plus some other tools I come by on my machine...

If you have any other entry you want to see there, I am happy putting them up on the wiki

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)