Re: Agenda for Weds 5th CSVW call (8am Boston, 1

On 4 February 2014 15:33, Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks great:
>
> 1) Do we need to put on the agenda approval of the the meeting notes from
> the previous meeting?

Yes - I've added an explicit bullet to
https://www.w3.org/2013/csvw/wiki/Meeting_Agenda_2014-02-05
In general for meeting records, if anyone has issues, please do raise
it here on the list or direct to the chairs (c/o
<group-csv-chairs@w3.org>) to avoid using up teleconf time.

> 2) Dan will you be chairing the meeting?

Yes, with Jeni timekeeping

> 3) I'm assuming I'll scribe still, correct?

Thanks - yes please!

> 4) I'm working on providing example biology experiment and computational chemistry datasets.

Great :)

Dan