Re: CSVW WG call agenda (weds 2014-12-17): FPWD for CSV2JSON, CSV2RDF; new WDs for syntax, metadata docs

In the interests of disclosure, I note that I have only just found [Ivan’s email][1] with some comments on the JSON doc. I’ll read through before the meeting tomorrow. Jeremy

[1]:http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-csv-wg/2014Dec/0040.html <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-csv-wg/2014Dec/0040.html>