Re: welcome to the CSS accessibility group

From: Rodney Weis <rodweis@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 13:16:23 -0700
To: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Cc: public-cssacc@w3.org
Greetings all,

My name is Rodney Weis, and I'm a freelance front-end web developer from
Calgary, Canada.

I am very interested in web standards and the services that the W3C
provides, and wish to help however I can to promote the adoption of these
standards and promote accessibility for all users of the web.  I believe
that using CSS properly can help with this goal of achieving universal
accessibility.  I have no corporate affiliation regarding this interest,
but am rather a "concerned citizen".  I look forward to learning more about
the challenges that exist, and helping to document and solve them.

Best regards,

Rodney Weis

--
**