Re: welcome to the CSS accessibility group

From: Sylvia Egger <info@sprungmarker.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 23:32:52 +0100
Cc: public-cssacc@w3.org
To: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Hi,

I am an austrian living in cologne / germany and working as senior front end developer with special focus on accessibility.
So I am not that affiliated on W3C concerns or special accessibility groups. I am more a very passionate explorer on all accessibility issues, especially into WordPress and its accessibility problems.

I would like to take part and gather issues on css affecting accessibility of course.

There are already good starting points. I would also think about flex box layout and its ability to reverse content.
Which could cause really strange results if used a lot and without a good concept behind.

Sylvia Egger

----

Accessibility is fun.
A WordPress theme can be accessible.