Re: Planning to close CSS4 Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

Hi Joshua,

I can answer the question you ask below: this thread is entirely coincidental; part of periodic review of CGs by W3C.

It sounds like the group is getting things done, so we won’t close it. Thank you for the update,

Ian

--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/