Re: Planning to close CSS4 Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

*Una: *Is this notice planned as part of the discussion to get the Chair
reassigned or to potentially rename the group after our last meeting?

If not, I'm sure we can provide rationale for the W3C Team Community
Process since we are working on reassigning the Chair/Co-Chairs, finalizing
the charter, and meeting regularly now.

*Joshua Lindquist*