Re: CSS Color 5 tests in testsuite

Well for starters there was no CSS Color 5 Test Suite defined, I just defined one.

With any luck it’ll start showing up in tonight’s build, check here: https://test.csswg.org/suites/. That said, the builds have been failing lately, so probably not. I’m not sure of the root cause of the build failures, and haven’t had the cycles to look into them.