Re: Odd links on to example.com on CSS Color Module Level 4 CR Test Suite Results

From: Peter Linss <plinss@csswg.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 13:26:24 -0700
To: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
This is a temporary measure only affecting (hopefully) the detail pages.

The server was getting hit by a large number of crawlers scraping those pages and causing excessive database loads. Each visit was using a random IP address and UA string so I didn’t have a good way of filtering them, the redirect was a quick fix.

I meant to turn it off over the weekend but forgot, will do it shortly.