Re: Documentation on submitting and modifying CSS tests with GitHub

Mercurial should still be working for another few weeks, at least.
It's not implausible that it's got broken as a result of the two-way
syncing doing something silly, though! Peter would need to fix that,
though. How is it currently not working? What error are you getting?

Insofar as documentation, there's a lot of documentation for using
GitHub; there's some not-great stuff at
<http://testthewebforward.org/docs/configuration.html> that's
currently being revised. GitHub have their own documentation at
<https://help.github.com>, which is a bit disorganised, but the
generally canonical place to go for git generally is the Pro Git bug
at <https://git-scm.com/doc>.

The high-level process is essentially that described at
<https://guides.github.com/introduction/flow/>.

I don't know whether you presently use a command line or graphical
client; most of the documentation for git focuses on the command line
client though GitHub do have their own graphical client that also does
a some of their web UI stuff.

Hopefully that some what helps going forward; there should be some
level of better documentation and pointers to where else to look
before Mercurial actually gets made read-only.

/Geoffrey