Re: nav-down-012 test issue

Dear Dawid,

Thank you for reporting this mistake. I've made a correction, which will be incorporated to the test suite once someone reviews it
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/5377

Despite what you were led to believe by the shepherd test system at http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/ <http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/>, this is no longer the place to submit feedback about tests. The right way nowadays is to submit issues on https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests (the css tests are in the css/ subdirectory). You do not need any particular access rights to report issues (or send change requests) there.

Documentation for the w3c testing effort (including css) is at http://web-platform-tests.org/

Peter, could we update shepherd to somehow point people to the right place?

—Florian