[css-writing-modes-3] 4 additional margin-collapsing tests submitted

Le 2015-02-25 14:59, Gérard Talbot a écrit :

> 2 scenarios it appears I did not do in the margin collapsing serie and
> must do:
>
> right margin of a box and right margin of its first in-flow child
> collapse in a vertical-rl context
>
> left margin of a last in-flow child and left margin of its parent if
> the parent has 'auto' computed height in a vertical-rl context
>
> and then do the same 2 scenarios for vertical-lr context == 4 tests.

Done.

committed changeset 7037:f29c6dde8385

http://hg.csswg.org/test/rev/f29c6dde8385

http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/margin-collapse-vrl-034.xht

http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/margin-collapse-vlr-035.xht

http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/margin-collapse-vrl-036.xht

http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/margin-collapse-vlr-037.xht

Thanks to Elika :) who helped me figure out an important detail I had
missed in 2 tests.

Test Format Guidelines

Test Style Guidelines

Test Templates