Shepherd Maintenance

From: Linss, Peter <peter.linss@hp.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 19:06:52 +0000
CC: w3c-css-wg <w3c-css-wg@w3.org>
A few weeks back there was a small glitch in Shepherd (a bug in some debugging code) that left a few items in the DB out of sync.

I'm going to be performing a DB rebuild to sort that out today, so Shepherd will be offline starting 12pm PST, today Dec 20. I expect the maintenance will take up to 8 hours, I'll send another email when it's back online.

During the maintenance the Mercurial test repo will not be accepting pushes (but will remain readable), the GitHub repo will remain open and they will be re-synchronized after the maintenance is complete.

Peter