W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-css-testsuite@w3.org > December 2015

Re: text-baseline tests with 'sideways-lr' and 'sideways-rl'

From: Shiozawa, Hajime <hajime.shiozawa@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 14:34:05 +0900
Message-ID: <CAHSwuKPTZ8E_noc1=vfZZ0U8e-CWaCWtjgDUVxTrsYM655doMA@mail.gmail.com>
To: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Cc: Public CSS test suite mailing list <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>, Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
Gérard,

Thank you for reviewing and modification.

I have submitted a change into inline-block-alignment-slr-009.

https://hg.csswg.org/test/rev/10742a968c5e

Hajime.

2015-12-12 14:02 GMT+09:00 Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>:

> Le 2015-12-06 03:50, 塩澤 元 a écrit :
>
>> Gérard,
>>
>> Thank you for reviewing and creating the new tests.
>>
>> I have submitted the sideways-[lr|rl] variation case with the following
>> existing tests.
>>
>
>
> 2. vertical-alignment
>> https://hg.csswg.org/test/rev/5fc0e011273c
>>
>
>
>
> http://hg.csswg.org/test/rev/a0e9d2218b37
>
>
>
> http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/vertical-alignment-srl-028.xht
>
> Approved.
>
> - - - - - - -
>
>
> http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/vertical-alignment-slr-029.xht
>
> I have added
>
> line 16.5: margin-top: 46px; /* 30px (height of orange square) + 16px (p's
> margin-bottom) */
>
> and replaced
>
> line 24: margin-bottom: -2em; /* computes to -60px */
> The orange square requires to be offset toward bottom in order to match
> the reference.
>
> and then approved the test.
>
> - - - - - - -
>
>
> http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/vertical-alignment-srl-030.xht
>
> Approved.
>
> - - - - - - -
>
>
> http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/vertical-alignment-slr-031.xht
>
> I have added
>
> line 16.5: margin-top: 76px; /* 60px (height of A) + 16px (p's
> margin-bottom) */
>
> line 21.5: margin-bottom: -3em; /* computes to -90px */
>
> The "O" square requires to be offset toward bottom in order to match the
> reference.
>
> and then approved the test.
>
> - - - - - - -
>
>
> http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/vertical-alignment-srl-032.xht
>
> Approved.
>
> - - - - - - -
>
>
> http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/vertical-alignment-slr-033.xht
>
> I have added
>
> line 16.5: margin-top: 76px; /* 60px (height of A) + 16px (p's
> margin-bottom) */
>
> line 21.5: margin-bottom: -3em; /* computes to -90px */
>
> The "O" square requires to be offset toward bottom in order to match the
> reference.
>
> and then approved the test.
>
> - - - - - - -
>
>
> http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/vertical-alignment-srl-034.xht
>
> Approved.
>
> - - - - - - -
>
>
> http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/vertical-alignment-slr-035.xht
>
> I have added
>
> line 16.5: margin-top: 46px; /* 30px (height of orange square) + 16px (p's
> margin-bottom) */
>
> and then replaced
>
> line 24: margin-bottom: -2em; /* computes to -60px */
>
> The orange square requires to be offset toward bottom in order to match
> the reference.
>
> and then approved the test.
>
> - - - - - - -
>
>
> http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/vertical-alignment-srl-036.xht
>
> Approved.
>
> - - - - - - -
>
>
> http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/vertical-alignment-slr-037.xht
>
> I changed
>
> line 22: margin-bottom: -1em;
>
> and then approved the test.
>
> - - - - - - -
>
>
> http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/vertical-alignment-srl-038.xht
>
> Approved.
>
> - - - - - - -
>
>
> http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/vertical-alignment-slr-039.xht
>
> I changed
>
> line 22: margin-bottom: -1em;
>
> and then approved the test.
>
> - - - - - - -
>
>
> http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/vertical-alignment-srl-040.xht
>
> Approved.
>
> - - - - - - -
>
>
> http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/vertical-alignment-slr-041.xht
>
> I changed
>
> line 32: <div id="slr">
>
> and then approved the test.
>
> - - - - - - -
>
>
> http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/vertical-alignment-slr-049-ref.xht
>
> I removed class="blue" and approved the reference file.
>
> - - - - - - -
>
> http://hg.csswg.org/test/rev/a0e9d2218b37
>
> Gérard
>



-- 
# 塩澤 元 (Shiozawa, Hajime)
# mail: hajime.shiozawa@gmail.com
Received on Saturday, 12 December 2015 05:34:39 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 20 January 2023 19:58:21 UTC