Re: [css-writing-modes-3] text-orientation-mixed-001 , text-orientation-010 , text-orientation-014 tests

> Le 2015-12-07 20:17, Koji Ishii a écrit :

>>> http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/CSS3WritingModes/text-orientation-mixed-vs-sideways-002.xht
>>>
>>> [snip]
>

>> In 'writing-mode: horizontal-tb' contexts, line box height can grow, can
> become taller, can increase if one (or many) inline box(es) are moved by
> vertical-align declaration(s) and/or if an inline box has a tall
> line-height value. So, why this logic is not applied or can not be applied
> to inline boxes moved off by a dominant baseline? This is why I thought
> line box height should increase. This is difficult to formulate here..

I do understand that in general, but in this specific case, I can't find
any spec mentioning to change the line height in the above HTML. Can you
point, how I could combine each spec definition, to read so?

I mean, if the spec really says the Gecko behavior is correct, that breaks
East Asian use cases that the spec should be fixed.

/koji