Re: CSS test repo refactored - branch ready for review

Le 2014-05-30 04:23, Peter Linss a écrit :
> On May 8, 2014, at 5:46 PM, Rebecca Hauck <rhauck@adobe.com> wrote:

>>> I think we probably only want this for the tests in
>>> root/contributors/mozilla/submitted/mozilla-central-reftests ; the
>>> other tests in root/contributors/mozilla/ have the master copy in
>>> the CSSWG repository.
>>
>> Ok, I¹ll shuffle all the stuff not in mozilla-central-reftests into
>> the
>> proper locations.
>>
>> BTW, fantasai brought in what looks to be a subset of these tests at
>> testtwf_tokyo. I put them aside in work_in_progress/mozilla.  can this
>> be
>> removed since they¹re being auto synced elsewhere?
>
> The repository refactoring has been landed, many thanks to Rebecca for
> doing all the heavy lifting.
>
> Peter

Peter,

1-

I've hg-updated my local copy about an hour ago and saw:

pulling from https://hg.csswg.org/test
searching for changes
adding changesets
adding manifests
adding file changes
added 153 changesets with 65306 changes to 64809 files
pulling subrepo tools/w3ctestlib from http://hg.csswg.org/dev/w3ctestlib
searching for changes
adding changesets
adding manifests
adding file changes
added 2 changesets with 3 changes to 2 files
25257 files updated, 0 files merged, 27143 files removed, 0 files
unresolved

Are those numbers correct?

2-
Many things do not seem right... or at least they're odd.

a) This folder

http://test.csswg.org/source/css21/reference/

now contains various reference files *and* very frequently used and
reused reference files (with their filename starting with "ref-" eg
ref-filled-black-96px-square.xht). I do not believe this is best or even
intended.

b) About 260 tests that I submitted have been moved to an odd folder, to
the root folder
Eg.#1
absolute-non-replaced-width-025
should be in folder
http://test.csswg.org/source/css21/visudet/
but it isn't. According to shepherd, such test (and =~ 259 other tests)
is in the root folder:
http://test.csswg.org/source/css21/

Eg.#2
I have 29 background-position-* tests in
http://test.csswg.org/source/css21/
which obviously should be instead in
http://test.csswg.org/source/css21/backgrounds/

c)
[TXT] first-letter-characters-generator.py         30-May-2014 00:04
3.5K
[   ] first-letter-characters.tmpl                 30-May-2014 00:04
1.8K
files are in
http://test.csswg.org/source/css21/

I do not believe this is intended.

d) Odd ("*-README") files in
http://test.csswg.org/source/css21/
are
http://test.csswg.org/source/css21/clipping-README
http://test.csswg.org/source/css21/background-table-README
but maybe those are (were) helpful to keep after (for) the refactoring

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011